Chris Mills specializes in civil litigation, with an emphasis in business and commercial disputes. He has experience with a wide variety of cases including corporate, contract, Uniform Commercial Code, lease, tort, employment, constitutional, administrative, and intellectual property matters. Chris has litigated cases with amounts at issue ranging from nominal to $1.4 billion. He has practiced before federal and state trial and appellate courts, and in arbitration proceedings.
Prior to joining Darling Milligan Horowitz, Chris litigated at a medium-sized Denver firm, clerked for the Honorable Percy Anderson on the United States District Court for the Central District of California, and worked for a large law firm in Washington, D.C.
Professional Affiliations, Admissions & Honors
- Admitted in Colorado, California, and Washington, D.C.
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, and U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Denver Bar Association
- Member, William E. Doyle Inn of Court
- Colorado SuperLawyers Rising Star, 2014-2017
- Duke University School of Law (J.D., 2004)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A., Philosophy, 2000)